SBI SMS Alerts keep you updated about the transactions or any activity happening with your bank account. This tutorial guides you, How You can either Activate or Deactivate SMS Alerts for You State Bank Accounts.
Use SBI Internet banking to activate or deactivate SMS Alerts feature. This feature allows you to stay updated about the transactions happening in your SBI account through SMS alerts on your mobile device.
Types of Alerts:
These are the type of SMS Alerts available for most accounts.
- Request for Check Stop
- Debit Card Purchases
- Cheque Book Issue Alert
- Cheque dishonored Alerts
- Hold on Account
- Remove hold on Account Balance
- Account getting credited above-set limit
- Account Getting Debited Above Set Limit
- Account Balance FAlls below Set Limit
- Visit https://www.onlinesbi.com/
- Login with your account
- In the Dashboard, click on E-Services
- Now on the left-hand side, you’ll see SMS Alert services; Click on it.
- Now you can see the available accounts for which you can enable or modify the SMS Alerts
- Select an account and click on proceed
- Now you will see many types of Alerts; here you can select which type or SMS Alerts you wish to get. Usually, we recommend enabling all.
We have provided information on the Alerts available above the procedure.
- Once you have selected or modifying the above; click on Update.
- That’s Done; no you will receive alerts as per your selections that you made.
Thanks for reading this article, hope you found it useful if you have any doubts or questions, you may ask us in the comments below.