SBI Credit card presents Simply Spend Simply Save Credit Card which is named as SIMPLYCLICK Card.
• Earn 10X rewards on all your Dining, Movies, Grocery and Departmental Store spends
• Earn 1 Reward point for Rs.100 spent on all other categories
Redeem your Reward points:
Use your Credit Card Reward Points to pay the outstanding balance on your credit card or redeem against a wide array of gifts from the Rewards Catalogue
Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom:
2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs.500 & Rs.3000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges). Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs.100 per statement cycle, per credit card account
Annual Fee Reversal:
Rs.499/- 1st-year fee.
Spend Rs.75,000 and get the annual fee of Rs.499 reversed for your SimplyClick SBI card in the subsequent year.
• Get 2000 Bonus points on spending Rs.2000 in first 60 days. Click here for terms and conditions.
• Rs. 100 off on Cash Withdrawal – Get Rs 100 Cashback on your first ATM Cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card.
The benefits mentioned above pertain to the SBI Gold & More Cards/SimplyClick SBI Cards issued from 1st January 2011 onwards. SBI Gold & More cards issued before 1st January will be governed by the terms & conditions mentioned in the welcome kit.
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Credit Facility
- Addon Cards – Enhanced Power to your family
- 0% Fuel Surcharge
- Cash on the go
- Railway Ticket Online Booking
- Balance Transfer
|Joining Fee (one time)||Rs.499/-|
SBI Simply Save Credit Card Details
|Fees Per Annum||Up to INR. 499|
|Additional Fees Per Annum||Nil|
|Credit Period Without Interest||20 to 50 days (valid only on store purchases and if earlier months due balance is paid completely)|
|Least sum due||5 percent of total balance due (at least INR. 200) + GST + EMI (in case of loans)|
|Cash Loan||Up to 80 percent of Credit Limit (No more than 12K per day for Gold & maximum 15K per day for Platinum and/ or Signature Cards|
|Finance charges||Up to 3.35 percent per month (40.2 per annum) from the day of transaction|
|SBI ATMs and Other Domestic ATMs||2.5 percent and 3 percent for international ATMs or INR. 300 for both.|