Get 5% Cashback at Great Easter Appliances Stores.
|Get 5% Cashback* at Great Eastern Appliances store
with your SBI Card.
|Min. trxn: 20,000 | Max. Cashback: 2,000 per card account|
|Offer validity: 01 – 30 Apr 2017|
Shop at Great Eastern Appliances stores and pay with SBI Credit Card. For store, list click here
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Great Eastern Appliances Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by SBICPSL and/or Merchant.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 01 Apr – 30 Apr 2017 (both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and the Merchant.
- Under this Program:
• A Cardholder can avail Cash back on purchases at Great Eastern Appliances outlets using SBI Credit card as below, during the term.
|Rs. 20000 & above||5%|
- The Maximum Cash back amount per card account during the offer period is Rs 2000.
- EMI transactions done on PineLabs terminals will also be eligible for cashback.
- This Program is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card.
- The Cash back under this Program shall be credited in the account of the Cardholder by 30th May 2017.
- Any query regarding this Program or the cashback shall only be entertained till 30th May 2017. Post such date; SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any cardholder.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered by the Merchant can be availed by the Cardholders over and above of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
- All government levies such as sales tax, TDS, local taxes, octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if at all, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Program and any participation is deemed to be voluntary.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time at its own discretion.
The products and/or services offered under this program are at the sole responsibility and liability of the participating Merchants, at their exclusive costs and consequences. SBICPSL does not endorse nor recommends the quality, suitability/ fitness for a particular purpose(s), merchantability, delivery and after sale services (if applicable) of the products and/or services being offered and/or made available under this program. Accordingly, SBICPSL will not be responsible and liable for any/all matters/claims connected therewith including but not limited to product/service liability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose(s), merchantability, defects, deficiency, representations, warranties etc., with respect to such products and/or services