Get 10% Cashback* on domestic & international holiday
packages at MakeMyTrip with your SBI Card.
Min. trxn: 75,000 | Max. Cashback: 20,000 per card account
Offer validity: 02 – 06 May 2017
- 10% Cashback on domestic and international holiday packages
- Min Spend: Rs 75,000; Max Cashback : Rs 20,000 per card account
- Booking period is for 5 days (2nd May’17 to 6th May’17) where the customer needs to pay a minimum booking amount
- Customer can make the remaining payments latest by 27nd May 2017
- Customer can maximum split the payment in 2 transactions on SBI credit card (including the one transaction made for booking)
- Customer needs to make both the payments using SBI primary/linked add on credit cards only
- Offer not eligible for any partial/full refund cases
- Offer not eligible on swipes done on EDC machines at MakeMyTrip retail outlets
- Offer also valid on EMI transactions
- Cashback will be posted on 10th July 2017
Call on 1800 102 8900 or visit a retail branch office or visit MakeMyTrip mobile site, Mobile App or makemytrip.com, subject to payment being made online/through payment link
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions
Terms and Conditions
1. This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with MakeMyTrip India Private Limited (referred to subsequently as MakeMyTrip); It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and active SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or MakeMyTrip.
2. The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 02-May-2017 till 06-May 2017 (23:59 hrs), unless extended by SBICPSL and MakeMyTrip by mutual consent in writing.
3. To be eligible for the cashback, Booking and part/full payment needs to be made on or between 2nd May 2017 – 6th May 2017 and 100% payment latest by 27nd May 2017.
4. This offer is valid on bookings with travel date on or before 30th June 2017.
5. All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and are covered under this Program.
6. Under this Program –
a. Cardholder can avail 10% Cashback during the offer term on minimum spends of Rs 75,000 only (across primary and linked add on cards only).
b. Customer can split the payment in maximum 2 transactions on SBI credit card (including the one transaction made for booking)
c. Cashback will be calculated on the amount paid using eligible SBI Credit Cards only. Cashback will be credited to the SBI credit card account
d. Customer can avail this offer through Call Centre on 1800 102 8900 or visit a retail branch office of MakeMyTrip or visit MakeMyTrip mobile site, Mobile App or www.makemytrip.com, subject to payment being made online/through payment link
e. This offer is not valid for payments made by swiping card on EDC machines
7. Maximum Cashback per Card account during the program period is Rs. 20,000 (Rupees Twenty Thousand only). The cashback amount will be credited to the eligible credit cardholder’s account on July 10, 2017.
8. This Offer is also valid on EMI transactions on SBI credit cards subject to EMI transaction being done latest by 27nd May 2017. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card.
9. In case of partial/full cancellation, the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the cashback
10. The offer is only valid on select holiday packages as per the discretion of MakeMyTrip
11. Offer is not applicable on card on delivery transactions
12. In order to be eligible for the cashback offer, package booking must include:
a. Minimum 2 adult passengers
b. Hotel accommodation
c. Airport transfers
d. Airfare (tickets bought separately do not qualify)
e. At least one sightseeing activity
Other Terms and Conditions:
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card agreement and Convert2EMI terms and conditions.
- Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained only till the Offer Duration. Any issue with cashback posting will be entertained only till 31st July , 2017. Post such dates, SBICPSL & MakeMyTrip will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons.
- Cardholders, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are not eligible to avail this offer and are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to MakeMyTrip
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- Under no circumstance will the cashback being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by MakeMyTrip.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by MakeMyTrip on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of MakeMyTrip and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- SBICPSL and MakeMyTrip reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.