Purchase Vivo smartphone on easy EMIs & get 5% Cashback*
with your SBI Card.
Offer validity: 10 Apr – 24 May 2017
Steps to avail this offer
Visit select Large format Electronic Chain & general Trade merchant outlets
Offer Valid only on transactions done on Pinelabs swipe machine under ‘Brand EMI’ Option & if ‘5% cashback’ eligibility is printed on charge slip
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
Offer valid on selected models
Cardholders are requested to retain the charge slip for 180 days post-program period
Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Vivo Mobiles(“Merchant”) and is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent either by SBICPSL and/or Merchant.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 10 Apr – 24 May 2017 (both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and the Merchant.
- Under this Program:
- A cardholder can avail Upfront Cashback on the transaction at select Large format Electronic Chain & select general Trade merchant outlets, using SBI Credit card as below, during the term.
|5%||Vivo Mobiles : Y53 , Y55S, Y66, V5, V5 Plus|
|* Valid only on trxns done on Pinelabs swipe machine under ‘Brand EMI’ option & only if ‘5% Cashback’ is mentioned on chargeslip. Customers are requested to retain chargeslip for 180 days post program end date. Offer is only applicable on 3 , 6 , 9 Month EMI trxn. on SBI Credit Card.|
- This Program is not applicable on SBI Corporate Card
- Cashback only applicable on 3, 6, 9 Month EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions.
- 5% Cashback will be posted as upfront Cashback
- Vivo might give Cashback on SBI Card 3, 6, 9 Month EMI Transactions on select products. In such cases, the cashback will be posted upfront at the time of conversion. Such transactions will be eligible for 5% Cashback offer subject to meeting offer criteria & terms. Eg. : If for 3 month EMI trxn, Vivo is bearing 2.29% Cashback, then the total Cashback customer could be eligible for will be 2.29% + 5% i.e. 7.29% . EMI Cashback of 7.2% will be given upfront to customer at the time of EMI conversion
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered by the Merchant can be availed by the Cardholders over and above of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this Program are subject to availability from the respective participating outlets of Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant
- All government levies such as sales tax, TDS, local taxes, octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if at all, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Program and any participation is deemed to be voluntary.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time at its own discretion