Get 15% Cashback* on Amazon App & 10% Cashback*
on Amazon.in with your SBI Card.
Min. trxn: 5,000 | Max. Cashback: 1,500 per card account
Offer also valid on EMI transactions.
15% Cashback on Amazon India Mobile App and 10% Cashback at Amazon.in website
Minimum Transaction Amount Rs 5000 (net of returns/cancellation)
Maximum Cashback: Rs 1500 per card account
Offer is valid from August 9, 2017 to August 12, 2017
Only net amount paid (post refunds due to returns/cancellation) eligible for cashback
Offer also valid on EMI transactions
Cashback will be posted on 12th November 2017
Visit www.amazon.in, Amazon.in Mobile Site or Amazon India App
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions.
Terms And Conditions
1. This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL.
2. The Offer is valid from August 9, 2017 to August 12, 2017 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Duration”), unless extended by SBICPSL and Amazon by mutual consent in writing.
3. All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
4. Under this Program, cardholder can avail the following offers:
a. 15% Cashback at Amazon India Mobile App and 10% Cashback at Amazon.in website
b. Min. Transaction Amt: Rs 5000. Maximum Cashback: Rs 1500 per card account
c. Max Cashback will be calculated post adding website & App based transactions at card account level
d. Offer also valid on EMI transactions.
e. Offer is valid only on the purchase of physical products on Amazon.in, including the products that are discounted, and is not applicable on the purchase of any digital content. The Offer is also not applicable on the purchase of: (i) Amazon.in Gift Cards; (ii) Bank cards (RBL, ticket compliments etc.); (iii) Amazon Prime subscription; (iv) any gold coins, gold & precious jewelry items (including silver, diamond, platinum); (v) Samsung-branded mobile phones and tablet devices, except for Samsung Galaxy On5 Pro and Samsung Galaxy On7 Pro mobile devices; (vi) Redmi 4/4A devices; (vii) Oppo devices; (viii) Kindle e-books; and/or (ix) Amazon Pay balance
5. The offer is also valid on Card on Delivery transactions wherein the transaction date of same is maximum within 10 days of program expiry date i.e. from 9th August 2017 to 22nd August 2017
6. Cashback to be credited in customers account on 12-November-2017.
7. To be eligible for the Offer, the entire payment for the purchase transactions on Amazon.in will need to be made exclusively through the Card only. This Offer is not available on purchases on Amazon.in using a card(s) other than a Card mentioned above or where multiple payment methods are used to complete a purchase transaction.
8. In case of cancellation of your transaction(s) (for any reason whatsoever and either by the Cardholder, the seller or Amazon), the concerned purchase transaction will not qualify for the Offer. If a part of your order is cancelled, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay for the concerned purchase transaction (after accounting for the cancellation), on the basis of minimum amount eligibility provided under these Offer Terms.
9. In a scenario where the Cardholder returns the order, the Cardholder will not qualify for the Offer. If a part of your order is returned, you will qualify for the Offer only on the net amount you pay for the concerned purchase transaction (after accounting for the return), on the basis of minimum amount eligibility provided under these Offer Terms
10. Any query regarding the Offer will be entertained by Bank or SBICPSL only during the Offer Duration. Any query / issue regarding the cashback will be entertained by Bank or SBICPSL (as applicable) only up to December 12, 2017. Post such date, neither Bank, SBICPSL nor Amazon will entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Offer or the benefits under this Offer from any person.
11. SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
12. Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
13. SBICPSL and Amazon reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
14. Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer.
15. Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.
16. Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers.
17. The above Offer is by way of a special offer for SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Amazon.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Amazon and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Amazon.
- Returned transactions, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer.
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Amazon on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Amazon and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like GST etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority.
- In case of EMI transactions at Amazon, an interest of 14% per annum on monthly reducing balance is applicable on 3,6,9 & 12 EMIs. EMI Preclosure charge – 3% of Outstanding balance
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- SBI Credit Card Terms & Conditions, Convert2EMI Terms & Conditions and MITC apply in addition to above program terms & conditions