Get flat 200 Off* on purchase of icanstay voucher for
Luxury Hotel stay all over India.
Offer validity: 01 Sep ‘17 – 28 Feb ’18
Flat Rs.200 off on Voucher purchase of Rs. 2,999 for all icanstay Luxury Hotels across India.
- Offer is applicable on purchase through https://www.icanstay.com
- Offer is valid on purchase of Luxury Hotel Voucher from 1st Sep’17 to 28th Feb’18
- Voucher is valid for 11 months from the date of purchase during the offer period.
Steps to avail the Offer
Logon to https://www.icanstay.com/ to avail the discount.
Discount will get automatically applied once the customer fills SBI Card details for making the payment.
All SBI Cards excluding Corporate Card
Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with First Time Travellers Ltd (“icanstay”) and are open to all residents of India holding a valid and current/non – blocked SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL.
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is from 1st September, 2017 to 28th February, 2018 (Both days included), unless extended by SBICPSL and icanstay by mutual consent I writing.
- Under this program, SBI cardholder can avail :
a) Flat Rs.200 off on Voucher purchase of Rs. 2,999 for all icanstay Luxury Hotels across India.
•Offer is applicable on purchase through https://www.icanstay.com
•Offer is valid on purchase of Luxury Hotel Voucher from 1st Sep’17 to 28th Feb’18
•Voucher is valid for 11 months from the date of purchase during the offer period.
•This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
•Voucher can be redeemed in all icanstay partnered hotels subject to availability
•Voucher Redemption cannot be availed on the following black-out dates:
·15th Dec’17 – 5th Jan’18
- This program is applicable to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card, except for Corporate Card.
- SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products/services or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, delivery or after sales service of such products/services which shall be at the sole liability to icanstay
- The Exclusive offers/discounts under these Programs cannot be clubbed with any other offer or discount extended by the participating brands as part of any other arrangement.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating hotels of icanstay and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products/services.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by icanstay
- SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by the Merchant on its products/services and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of icanstay and without reference to SBICPSL.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs are offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Program. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL and icanstay reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to these program at any time with/without prior notice to the cardholders.