Rs 1500 cash back per card account on OnePlus 5 at amazon.in, Amazon.in mobile site or Amazon India App
Offer validity: 22 June 2017, 4:30 pm Onwards
Minimum transaction amount: Rs 28000
Rs 1500 cash back per card account on OnePlus 5 at www.amazon.in, Amazon.in mobile site or Amazon India App
Minimum transaction: Rs 28,000
Offer valid for 3 days between June 22, 2017 and June 28, 2017 or until the stock last, whichever is earlier. Please refer to amazon.in for exact dates.
Offer also valid on EMI transactions
Offer not valid for returns/canceled transactions
Cashback will be posted on 28th September 2017
Steps to avail this offer
Visit https://www.amazon.in/, Amazon.in Mobile Site or Amazon India App
All SBI Credit Cards excluding Corporate Cards
Don’t have an SBI Card? Apply Now
14% Rate of Interest applicable on monthly reducing balance on EMI transactions
Terms and Conditions
- This marketing program (“Program”) is from SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (“SBICPSL”) under an arrangement with Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Merchant”). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (“Cardholder”) and to whom a communication is sent by SBICPSL and/or Merchant
- The Validity of the Program (“Term”) is for 3 days between 22 June, 2017 and 28 June, 2017 or until stock of the Product (defined below) that are made available by the Participating Seller(s) (defined below) last, whichever is earlier (“Offer Period“), unless revoked or extended by Amazon and SBICPSL, without any prior notice and without any liability, by mutual consent in writing. Please refer to www.amazon.in for exact dates.
- All SBI Credit Cardholders excluding SBI Corporate Credit Card with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days are covered under this Program.
- Under this program:
- Any Cardholder who, during the Offer Period, purchases a new OnePlus 5 smartphone (“Product“) at Amazon.in. amazon.in mobile site or Amazon India App from any of the following sellers: (i) Darshita Aashiyana Private Limited , (ii) Rocket Kommerce , or (iii) E-Mobiles (each a “Participating Seller“) using the Credit Card issued by SBICPSL, will be entitled to receive a cashback of INR 1,500 for such purchase of the Product.
|Rs. 28,000 & above||Rs 1500|
- Offer valid on only one transaction per card account during the program term
- Offer also valid on EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card at www.amazon.in, amazon.in mobile site or Amazon India App. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions
- Offer also valid for Card On Delivery transactions. Offer for such transactions would be applicable from 22 June 2017 to 8 July 2017.
- Offer not valid on returns or cancelled transactions
- Discount is not applicable in case of partial payments. Entire payment has to be done with SBI credit card to qualify for the discount
- Under this program, cardholder can avail additional cashback on the billing value, net of discount if any, from merchants.
- Cashback to eligible cardholders will be credited on 28th September 2017
- Any query regarding cashback will be entertained only till 28th Oct’2017
- SBICPSL do not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Merchant.
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc., that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders apart of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on our website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Offer is subject to availability of products and available at the sole discretion of Merchant
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the Merchant and accordingly SBICPSL in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by Merchant.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.
- SBICPSL along with its direct affiliates is alone responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to SBI Credit Cards without reference to State Bank of India.
- Cardholders are not bound in anyway to participate in the Programs. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to this Program at any time without prior notice to the cardholders.