Now Get a FREE* Flying Machine Blue Canvas Duffle Bag worth 1,799 with your SBI Card.
Just transact 10 times between 10 Jul & 31 Jul’17.
Min. trxn. amount: 1,000
Offer validity: 10 Jul – 31 Jul’17
Note: This offer is applicable for select SBI Card Users who have recieved mailer email.
Detailed Terms and Conditions
Spend & Redeem FREE Gift – Terms & Conditions
- This Offer (‘Offer’) from SBI Cards & Payment Services Private Ltd. (‘SBICPSL’) is open to SELECT cardholders holding a valid and current SBI Credit Card (‘Card’) with no outstanding of more than 30 days (‘Cardholder’).
- This offer shall be valid between the periods as communicated by SBICPSL (“Term”) unless extended by the parties in mutual consent in writing.
- This Offer is made available to the Customer/s selected at the discretion of SBICPSL.
- Under this offer, to be eligible for the complimentary gift/product, the cardholder needs to spend within the offer period (’Term’) in accordance with the instructions/specifications provided in the communication sent by SBICPSL. All the cumulative purchases within the offer period may also be clubbed together to avail this offer.
- Qualifying transactions does not include spends on Fuel, ATM Cash Withdrawal, Easy Bill Pay, Balance Transfer, Encash and Easy Money draft products of SBICPSL.
- Returned purchases/reversals(for all transactions done during or before the offer period), disputed and/or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, EMI’s and fees/charges will not be considered for this offer.
- Eligible cardholders will be communicated of the product redemption e-voucher code along with the microsite to visit to redeem the gift.
- Cardholder to ensure that the registered mobile is not on DNCR (Do no call registration) list to receive the e-code for redeeming the gift.
- Kindly check your mobile DNCR status on www.ndnc.com. If you wish to Deactivate DNCR i.e start getting promotional offer SMS/calls, send an SMS with the message START 1 to 1909.
- Redemption of complimentary gift is being fulfilled by our Partner (hereafter “vendor”) and will be in accordance with the instructions/specifications provided in the communication sent by SBICPSL.
- Cardholder to ensure and update latest mobile number and e-mail ID to receive periodic communication related to this offer. In case, the eligible cardholder does not have a valid registered mobile number and/or email address with SBICPSL, the e-voucher code to redeem the gift will not be communicated.
- If a cardholder has more than one SBI Credit Card, he/she must confirm the specific SBI Credit Card for availing the said offer by calling up the Customer Care Centre. Spends on multiple cards cannot be clubbed by the Cardholder for the said offer.
Gift redemption related T&C
- Eligible cardholders will be communicated of the e-voucher code & microsite address to redeem the gift simultaneously.
- e-voucher code is a UNIQUE alpha numeric code that will be communicated to eligible cardholders through SMS and/or email to registered mobile number and/or email address updated with SBICPSL within 45 days of offer end date.
- E-voucher code will be applicable ONLY on the Partner microsite address.
- E-voucher code is valid for 2 months from date of issue to eligible cardholders by SBICPSL.
- E-Vouchers can be used only once within the validity period. Two e-vouchers cannot be used in one single transaction.
- Cardholder to ensure that the redemption of gift is done before expiry. Extension of codes will not be granted under any circumstance.
- One or more variants (e.g. colors) of each item shall be available on Partner microsite, and Partner shall not commit to a specific variant of the particular product being available throughout the validity of e-vouchers
- E-voucher is applicable only on selected item for which Customer is eligible under the Offer. E-voucher can only be used on Partner microsite for this SBI Cards offer, and cannot be redeemed or exchanged for any other offer/item.
- All orders can be shipped only within the delivery area of Partner, and customer must provide a valid address and pincode within the delivery area. Partner or SBICPSL shall in no way be liable if customer is unable to place an order for delivery within the delivery area of Partner website.
- In items which are available in multiple colors, orders shall be shipped for available colors and shipment of a particular color is not committed.
- E-voucher code is valid only if the payment is made with SBI Credit Card. Offer not valid for payment through Cash on delivery (COD)/Net banking/Debit Card /any other bank credit card, or any other available mode of payment available at vendor.
- E-Voucher code is valid for one time use on Vendor Partner microsite only. E-Voucher Code not valid for multiple usages. eVouchers can be redeemed only once, and in one single order
- SBICPSL will not be responsible for email bounces, non-delivery of SMSs, wrong email id/mobile number updation or incomplete email id/mobile number updation in the system etc. Email/SMS will be sent to the email id and mobile number as updated in SBICPSL’s system.
- SBICPSL will not be responsible for non-delivery of E-voucher code to redeem gift in case the mobile number is on DNCR as per regulation.
Under this offer, eligible cardholders will receive e-code to redeem the gift/product ONLY as per the communication sent by SBICPSL.
How to redeem your gift?
- Eligible cardholders will receive the product redemption e-voucher code and the microsite details for redemption of gift through SMS and/or Email on registered contact details with SBICPSL.
- Visit the Partner microsite as communicated through registered SMS/email.
- Select gift eligible for redemption at Partner microsite and enter e-voucher code (“Do you have a coupon?” field name) at cart page to avail the offer.
- E-voucher code is valid for a specific product ONLY as communicated by SBICPSL.
- E-Voucher not valid on any other product/item available at vendor. Any additional payment must be charged to SBI credit card to avail the offer.
- E-Voucher discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and other applicable taxes.
- Cardholder has to check out by making a nominal payment of Rs 10 as shipping to authorize the redemption of code on SBI credit card.
- E-voucher cannot be clubbed with any other promotion/offer running on vendor unless otherwise specified.
- All orders are subject to stock availability at the time of placing of order at vendor.
- By placing an order, the customer accepts all terms and conditions specified on vendor’s web site.
Standard Terms & Conditions
- SBICPSL shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever or howsoever for any loss or damage or claims that may arise out of or otherwise howsoever from any refusal by vendor to honor this offer for any reason whatsoever.
- SBICPSL does not hold out any warranty or make any representation of the delivery, quality, merchantability, suitability etc., of the products and/or services offered by vendor and SBICPSLshall not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- The products & services offered under this offer are at the sole responsibility of the participating Merchants and at their exclusive costs and consequences. SBICPSL does not endorse, nor recommends the quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose(s), after sale services, warranties etc., of the products and/or services being made available under this offer.
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website are representative only and may not bear an exact resemblance to the actual products. SBICPSL shall under no circumstances be responsible towards the same.
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by SBICPSL or by the Vendor.
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs were offered.
- Any person availing this offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- Any query regarding the Offer or any matter related thereof will be entertained only till 60 days post offer end date. SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this offer thereafter.
- This Offer is a standalone Offer and the benefits offered under this Offer cannot be clubbed together and/or in any way be cumulated with any other offer of SBICPSL in any manner or form.
- Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to arbitration under the Indian Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 including any statutory amendments carried thereof. Arbitration shall be conducted by a sole arbitrator appointed by SBICPSL for this purpose and the award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the cardholder and SBICPSL. The place of arbitration shall be at New Delhi and the language of arbitration shall be English. Existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SBICPSL.This offer will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law
- In case of any dispute, decision of SBICPSL shall be final and binding.
- If any term of this offer is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this offer, including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made available purely on a ‘best effort basis’.
- SBICPSL reserves the right to modify or change any of the terms and conditions applicable to the Offer at its sole discretion with/without prior notice.