This tutorial will teach you how to, how to initiate a Quick Fund Transfer without adding a beneficiary with SBI Online Banking in SBI Online Banking Webiste(Online SBI).
Now It is safe, fast and easy to transfer funds without visiting your branch. No need to add beneficiary to your account. The maximum limit to transfer funds is Rs. 5000/-. Loan repayment, deposit, investment, donation, education fee payment etc can be done through Quick Transfer. Just visit OnlineSBI and you can transfer funds to an SBI or non SBI account holder.
- Goto Online SBI Website which is the official Online Banking Portal for State Bank of India Customers.
- Login into your Online Banking AccountAfter logging in you have press the Payment/transfers tab
- After logging in Press the Payment/transfer tab
- In the Payment/transfer tab section of the SBI website, you will find the option “quick transfer” to send money online
- Fill in the details which asks information of the beneficiary or the receiver
- Next Press Confirm
- After that you will receive an OTP, enter the Password and Confirm
- You will see a message that the transaction has been successful
SBI Quick Transfer Time, Charges
The maximum time for the amount to be credited to the receiver is one or two minutes. For SBI quick transfer charges NEFT charges are applicable.
Thanks for reading this article, hope you found it useful, if you have any doubts or questions, you may ask us in the comments below.