How to Initiate SBI ATM Card to Account Fund Transfer
This tutorial teaches you, How to Initiate SBI ATM Card to Account Fund Transfer
SBI Card to Account Fund Transfer is an easy & instant way to transfer money through SBI ATMs. Upto Rs.40,000/- can be transferred to the beneficiary account in a day, with no limit on the number of transactions. Watch this tutorial video to understand the procedure.
Please note that this can be done only from an SBI or SBI Group ATM.
For more information on ATM services please visit: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/services/atm-services
For FAQs on ATM Services Please visit: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/faq-atm-services
- To use this facility when you swipe your card you will see several options
- On the right bottom side of the screen you can see transfer
- Select the option and you will be asked to enter the PIN number
- Enter the PIN and you can see the card to card transfer option and select it
- You will be asked to enter the card number twice
- Then you will be asked to enter the amount. Then you need to select your account type ( Checking or Savings )
- The recipient’s account will be credited immediately and the service is free.
Thanks for reading this article, hope you found it useful, if you have any doubts or questions, you may ask us in the comments below.