We believe that life is uncertain, and we start thinking about it. For assurances, we set out for an insurance policy.
Gone are the days, where you have to approach the banks/branches or at times, you have to depend solely on the agent, who may write only for one company.
For the details like premium amount, tenure and its status. There are several insurance policies in the market, experts advice SBI Life Insurance policies are the best.
There are more than 8, 00, 000 registered members. Various agents can rate insurance companies. In 2011, The Economic Times awarded “Most Trusted Life Insurance Brand II” for the SBI Life.
With the advent of the ‘online’ all the things, we get it at your fingertips. Now you can get your SBI Life Insurance Policy Status online. But, How to track this information?
In this article, we will tell you How to Check SBI Life Insurance Policy Status Online!
Below are the few steps to take note on How to get your SBI Life Insurance Policy Status Online:
- Visit https://www.sbilife.co.in or https://mypolicy.sbilife.co.in website.
- The screen displays with customer id and related password.
- Give those details and click on log in.
- The screen displays with policy/bond number.
- Upon providing the valid information about your policy number, the name of the policyholder and name of the policy will be displayed, click on submit button.
- It gives the information about premium to be paid or the status of the policy.
Even you have the option to edit and provide the latest mobile number and email id.
Policy holders can check the status/information by sending SMS to 56161 by mentioning their policy number and DOB (date of birth ). Choose the SBI Life Insurance for better services.