Register SBI Mobile Banking in your Mobile by using SBI Freedom Application.
If you don’t have time to Visit the bank for services or just hesitate to queue up at the counters?
You can then avail one of the services from State Bank of India (SBI) which is one of the leading banks in India, which provides banking services on your finger tip.
Here we are Referring to Mobile Banking Services offered by State Bank of India.
In this article, we will tell you how you can easily download SBI Freedom Application and available many services at the tip of your finger. You will only need a phone for this and an internet connection.
The following are the mobile banking services which can be accessed using SBI Mobile Banking through SBI Freedom Application:
- Funds transfer.
- IMPS (Inter Mobile Payment Services).
- Inquiry services.
- Mobile recharge.
- Balancing inquiry / Mini statement.
- Paying your bills.
- Cheque book request.
- Bill payments, (utility bills, credit card , insurance premiums) Donations, subscriptions.SBI Mobile Banking
Guidelines to be followed for How to Install SBI Mobile Banking by using SBI Freedom App:
- Install SBI Freedom on your mobile.If you can use a Basic Mobile Like Samsung Metro C3322 install SBI Freedom Premium.
- Send an SMS to 567676. You will receive the reply message from SBI i.e Default User Id and MPIN.
- Log in by using the given user id and MPIN. Change the MPIN password.
- Now you can register mobile banking through SBI ATM or at SBI home branch by filling the required form.
- Select Mobile Banking under Mobile Registration.
- Enter your mobile number and choose Yes.
- Confirm your mobile number.
- Wait for few minutes, and you will receive a message as mobile Registration successful.
- You receive another SMS regarding activation of your account.
- Once you receive that, you can avail the services of the mobile banking services.
- For every transaction you make, you will receive an SMS.
Get Here to Download the SBI Freedom APP