How to Secure SBI Debit Card Services
This tutorial teaches you, How to Secure SBI Debit Card Services.
You can make your SBI ATM Debit card services safer through OnlineSBI. Now, no need to visit your branch to upgrade or block your ATM card, when you can do it with a simple click. Watch this tutorial video to understand how to make ATM card services more secure.
- Never share your ATM/Debit Card PIN
- If you shop online through your Debit Card; it’s not necessary to save credentials online, it’s about convenience, but not saving your card data online actually helps to secure your card details.
- Change Your Debit Card Pin at Frequent Intervals
- When you card plastic wears off change it
- If you detect any fraud; at once contact customer care to block your card and ask for help.
- Never Share you Card Details to anyone over the phone.
These are some small steps by which you can secure the use of your SBI Debits Card Services.
Thanks for reading this article, hope you found it useful, if you have any doubts or questions, you may ask us in the comments below.