How to Utilize Fast Cash Through SBI ATM
ATM machines now have a Fast Cash option, which will allow you to save your preferences so you can quickly withdraw a set amount.
Fast Cash by SBI ATM’s enables you to designate an amount that you consistently withdraw from your primary checking account. This saves you time if you frequently withdraw the same amount. Withdrawal allows you to enter the specific amount of funds you choose to remove from your account.
SBI Fast Cash
Going with the trends State Bank of India has launched this features in its ATM available to all users. With SBI Fast Cash Feature, any customer will be able to withdraw your preferred amounts with just a touch. This is a useful feature when you’re in a hurry or have a really busy schedule.
Cash denominations that are available with this feature are 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000.
This article guides you, How to Utilize Fast Cash Through State Bank of India ATM.
Note: Fast Cash Preference only works for SBI ATMs. Other ATMs will still follow the standard process.
Withdraw money using Fast cash option through SBI ATM. It’s hassle-free and saves time.
Procedure for Withdrawing Money Through Fast Cash Feature:
- Visit an SBI or any other Bank ATM that supports Fast Cash Option.
- Enter your ATM cum Debit Card in the ATM.
- Enter the 4 Digit PIN Code when promoted.
- Select Fast Cash Option.
- Select a Denomination from these amounts : 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000
- After selecting the amount, press Confirm.
- You will know the amount withdrew from your account display on the screen, and you will receive the cash.
You can also set preferences of any amount to be able to withdraw in future.:
- Insert your card and enter the pin.
- Select “Preferences” option.
- Set your amount, default account, language selection, and receipt option (always yes, always no, or ask).
If you are still unsure about this feature offered by State Bank of India, Watch this tutorial video to know how to utilize this service via a video tutorial.
For more information on ATM services please visit: http://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/services/atm-services
For FAQs on ATM Services Please visit: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/faq-atm-services