How to Utilize Fast Cash Through SBI ATM
This tutorial teaches you, How to Utilize Fast Cash Through State Bank of India ATM.
If you are wondering what is Fast Cash!
Fast Cash enables you to designate an amount that you consistently withdraw from your primary checking account. This saves you time if you frequently withdraw the same amount. Withdrawal allows you to enter the specific amount of funds you choose to remove from your account.
With SBI Fast Cash Feature, you will be able to withdraw your preferred amounts with just a touch.
The options in the denomination of 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000 are available.
For withdrawing money using SBI Fast Cash Option, just follow this tutorial:
- Visit an SBI or any other Bank ATM
- Enter you card in the ATM
- Enter the 4 Digit PIN Code when promoted
- Select Fast Cash Option
- Select a Denomination from these amounts : 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 10,000
- After selecting the amount, press confirm.
- You will now how the amount withdrew from your account, and you will receive the cash.
Withdraw money using Fast cash option through SBI ATM. It’s hassle-free and saves time.
If you are still unsure about this feature offered by State Bank of India, Watch this tutorial video to know how to utilize this service via a video tutorial.
For more information on ATM services please visit: http://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/services/atm-services
For FAQs on ATM Services Please visit: https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/customer-care/faq-atm-services